Friday 7 September 2012

Paper Seedling Trays

    I was just trying to explore how to make gardening more cost efficient with the things readily available in hand. After my post on SeedGerminationProcess many asked me from where can we get the trays and are there any alternatives.. then I thought this would be one of the best model we can ever make! Simple yet effective..!    

Unavailability of Seedling Trays is the most common problem for many gardeners.  If you are one of those waiting for Seedling Trays, then What are you waiting for??  Just grab the things and start the project!!



Roll the paper..glue..cut in required pieces. More the thicker role..better the durability :)


Cups read for sowing

Lets have some more!

Holding tray made of ShoeBox and SweetBox

Cups placed in the holding tray 

Tomato seedlings in the Organic Seedling Tray ;)
  
Little close look

Yeah..it a good Gifting Idea too..!!

Healthy sapling.. ready to transplant



Good luck!!
-Nisar



1 comment:

  1. Nifty idea!

    I too make paper pots for starting my seedlings. Here is a link to my blog which shows the method I use for making a non-glue paper pot to start my seedlings

    http://xploreandxpress.blogspot.in/2010/11/organic-gardening-starting-your.html

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews